Victorious Secret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorious Secret

Aggramar EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Knight TANK - Dr Kaboom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drkaboom

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Death Knight TANK - Dr Kaboom Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight TANK - Dr Kaboom   Death Knight TANK - Dr Kaboom EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Hello cherry

Character name: Drkaboom

Class and level: LvL 80 Human

Current Spec: 23/41/7 - Tank

Are you willing to respec?: Yes

Professions: Mining 450. Blacksmith 450, Cooking 423/450, fishin 150

Profession patterns: (N/A until patch 3.1): Currently all wotlk recepies, for now.

Do you have Ventrilo?: Yes (and TS if you should ever change)

Do you have a working headset/microphone?: Yes

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: I migrated from Magtheridon about a week ago, so i havent had any chanse to get into a new guild atm.

Raiding experience (pre-TBC, TBC, and WotLK): Pre TBC: All end game raid instances.. TBC: all end game raid instances (didint clear BT tho).. WOTLK: VoA 10/25, OS 10/25 (never tried with any dragons up), Nax 10 (12/15), Nax 25 (8/15) - Never had the chanse to go malygos.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Drkaboom

Gameplay schedule: Can raid every day between 15:00ish to XXX (dont have to sleep)

Alts: 70 UD warlock, 73 Nelf Priest, 62 human Paladin, 70 human Rogue, 70 Shaman

Name: Morgan

Guild References (are there any members of Victorious Secret than can vouch for you?): I dont think so, i know that ive done some heroics with some in the guild, but im not sure, its up to them to remember :=)

Additional comments: Well, what to say.. uhm.. Im a 26 year old boy from Norway, i work with computer and salesment for a living, i enjoy whatever life has to offer and im not afraid to step into anything that i have never tried before.. When it comes to WoW i understand how the game works, i understand my part in and outside a group, i also have experience with most Classes in the game, so i know theyr part in a group aswell. I can be shy when talking in mic.. I always have 100% focus when raiding, bringing the pots/flasks needed etc. Hmz, not sure what more to say, im a happy person that can bring my experience, a happy face and just a friendly person to your guild =)

EDIT; i might add some other stats to =)

HP: 31.000 HP unbuffed
Dodge: 30-34% in combat
Parry: 27% in combat
AP: About 3000

Defense: 453 in combat
Thanks for your time reading this application =)

Dr Kaboom
Back to top Go down

Death Knight TANK - Dr Kaboom
Page 1 of 1