Victorious Secret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorious Secret

Aggramar EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muffs, 80 Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muff

Muffs, 80 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Muffs, 80 Mage   Muffs, 80 Mage EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:58 am

Character name: Muffs

Class and level: 80 Mage

Current Spec: Frostfire

Are you willing to respec?: Sure, if it's needed

Professions: Tailoring (425+) Engineering (425+)

Profession patterns: (N/A until patch 3.1)

Do you have Ventrilo?: Yeah, all versions.

Do you have a working headset/microphone?: Yes

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Just transferred to agrammar due to the fact that I have many IRL friends here (mostly in Flight of the Conchords guild), but they are for some reason more interested in clearing old pre-tbc content and I am more bent towards clearing WLK content.

Raiding experience (pre-TBC, TBC, and WotLK): ZG, Ruins of AQ, Temple of AQ, Onyxia, Molten Core, BWL, Karazhan, Zul'Aman, SSC, MH, Naxx 10, Naxx 25, EoE 10, EoE 25, OS 10, OS 25

Armory link: (PvP gear and spec might be shown, but my unbuffed stats in pve gear is as follows: 1703 spellpower, 326 hit, 32% crit (frostfire spec), 469 haste.

Gameplay schedule: I play for at least 5-6 hours every day.

Alts: (rarely played)

Name: Thomas

Guild References (are there any members of Victorious Secret than can vouch for you?): As I mentioned earlier, I've just transferred here and I don't know many people outside Flight of the Conchords.

Additional comments:
I am a fun-loving, mature, friendly and joyful guy. I respect people for their opinions and I listen to and accept what I'm told to do in a raid-scenario.
Back to top Go down

Muffs, 80 Mage
Page 1 of 1