Victorious Secret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorious Secret

Aggramar EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retribution paladin applying.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serberen

Retribution paladin applying. Empty
PostSubject: Retribution paladin applying.   Retribution paladin applying. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Character name: Serberen

Class and level: Lvl80 paladin.

Current Spec: Retribution.

Are you willing to respec?: can do, have some exp with healing.

Professions: BS and mining.

Profession patterns: (N/A until patch 3.1)

Do you have Ventrilo?: yes, and TS

Do you have a working headset/microphone?: yes, need a new micro tho.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: to few active members, pogress moving to slow..

Raiding experience (pre-TBC, TBC, and WotLK): Malygos downed twice, OS and VoA ofc, naxx i havent get finshied yet Sad my guild never mad it, and 25 with pug is pain the ass.. :-)

Armory link:

Alts: yes, some.

Name: Stefan

Guild References (are there any members of Victorious Secret than can vouch for you?): dont think so.

Additional comments: to quick tell about myself, im a young, mature guy. Plays alot atm because of no school :-) sweet. Im always happy and willing to help people... im very good in teams, paticient and calm. And to tell alittle about my pally is that im always getting max dps out as possible, always updated on new stuff, and know my spec very well. could have better gear tho, but hoping that will come with a new guild Very Happy and about the exp in naxx is a small problem, my brother know it all in and out so hobe thats good enough. further to say is i think 'Victorious Secret' would fit perferctly for me.
If any more questions contact me ingame, almost always online :-)

Stefan
Back to top Go down
Serberen

Retribution paladin applying. Empty
PostSubject: Retribution paladin applying.   Retribution paladin applying. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:22 pm

Amory link:
Back to top Go down

Retribution paladin applying.
Page 1 of 1