Victorious Secret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorious Secret

Aggramar EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Déáthkní

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:34 pm

Character name: Déáthkníght

Class and level: Deathknight, 80

Current Spec: 12/5/54 (Unholy Tank)

Are you willing to respec?: yes

Professions: Mining-450 (accidently deleted 450 Skinning, working on)

Profession patterns: Trainer

Do you have Ventrilo?: not yet (any infomation how?), but i do have TS2 if anyone uses it.

Do you have a working headset/microphone?: yes

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Shadow Avengers, rarely helpful, and dont do many Guild Raids

Raiding experience (pre-TBC, TBC, and WotLK) not done MC, AQ40 and BWL before, but did the others, - cleared most of TBC raids, but half way in MH, and not cleared BT and SWP - and only cleared VoA and OS normal, and a few naxx bosses

Armory link

Gameplay schedule: quite active most of the day

Alts: a few low level, highest is 43 warrior

Name: Nick

Guild References (are there any members of Victorious Secret than can vouch for you?): none i can think of

Additional comments: I used to be a DPS, but a 'friend' of mine went and took all my gear off and sold to a vendor, so i decided to try out tanking (hence the cheap starting heroic gear)
I have luckily been able to earn a few dps gear as well, and got me enough to work in raids easily, and heroics.
I am a helpful person that wants to help many differant people, i can use my professions for the Guild crafters (have any?), and can boost alts any level, upto Ramparts (not tried Slave Pens yet)
Back to top Go down
takeover

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:52 am

I warrir DPS 3.8k AP unbuffed,try to come back again in my old guild!Nickname is Takeoverman age 24 country Serbia clear 25 man all except Kel thuza ,clear all VoA 10-man,Voa 25-man,OS 10-man,OS-25-man, and naxx 10-man,i don't have only EoE!

thanks and best regards
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1